Open Education Awards
The Open Education Awards for Excellence provide annual recognition to outstanding contributions in the Open Education community, recognizing exemplary leaders, distinctive Open Educational Resources, and Open Projects & Initiatives.
Revealing 2021 Open Education Awards for Excellence Winners
Meet OE Awards 2021 Committee
Listen to the voices of OEAwards winners
- OEG Voices 19: Maria de los Llanos Tobarra Abad sobre “Yo me formo en casa” (I Learn at Home)
- OEG Voices 18: Apurva Ashok on Supporting the Rebus Community
- OEG Voices 17: Tanja Urbancic and Mitja Jermol on Open Education for a Better World
- OEG Voices 16: Stacy Katz and Abbey Elder on the OER Starter Kit Workbook
- OEG Voices 15: Shinta Hernandez and Michael Mills on the SDG Fellowships
- OEG Voices 14: The Team from Manifold Scholar
- OEG Voices 13: Rob Farrow and the GO-GN Research Handbook
- OEG Voices 12: Alegría Ribadeneira
- OEG Voices 11: Amy Hofer and Michaela Willi Hooper
Learn about the Awards, discuss the process, know more about the categories, and interact with previous winners.
View our comprehensive lists of award-winning individuals and projects. This year’s newest award winners, and lists of previous winners.