Open Education Awards
The Open Education Awards for Excellence provide annual recognition to outstanding contributions in the Open Education community, recognizing exemplary leaders, distinctive Open Educational Resources, and Open Practices from around the world.
Revealing 2021 Open Education Awards for Excellence Winners
Meet OE Awards 2021 Committee
Listen to the voices of the OEAwards winners
- OEG Voices 19: Maria de los Llanos Tobarra Abad sobre “Yo me formo en casa” (I Learn at Home)
- OEG Voices 18: Apurva Ashok on Supporting the Rebus Community
- OEG Voices 17: Tanja Urbancic and Mitja Jermol on Open Education for a Better World
- OEG Voices 16: Stacy Katz and Abbey Elder on the OER Starter Kit Workbook
- OEG Voices 15: Shinta Hernandez and Michael Mills on the SDG Fellowships
- OEG Voices 14: The Team from Manifold Scholar
- OEG Voices 13: Rob Farrow and the GO-GN Research Handbook
- OEG Voices 12: Alegría Ribadeneira
- OEG Voices 11: Amy Hofer and Michaela Willi Hooper
Learn about the Awards, discuss the process, know more about the categories, and interact with previous winners.
Browse the archive of award winners dating back to 2011. A decades worth of outstanding achievements in the open education community.