Listen to the voices of the OEAwards winners
- Nick Sengstaken
- Luis Clemente Jiménez-Botello y Roberto Avila-Vázquez sobre Proyecto SALUS
- Kim Ernstmeyer on the Open RN Nursing Pharmacology open textbook
- Maria de los Llanos Tobarra Abad sobre “Yo me formo en casa” (I Learn at Home)
- Apurva Ashok on Supporting the Rebus Community
- Tanja Urbancic and Mitja Jermol on Open Education for a Better World
- Stacy Katz and Abbey Elder on the OER Starter Kit Workbook
- Shinta Hernandez and Michael Mills on the SDG Fellowships
- The Team from Manifold Scholar
- Rob Farrow and the GO-GN Research Handbook
- Alegría Ribadeneira
- Amy Hofer and Michaela Willi Hooper
Learn about the Awards, discuss the process, know more about the categories, and interact with previous winners.
Browse the archive of award winners dating back to 2011. A decade worth of outstanding achievements in the open education community.